We, MTM Office Rentals 2021 Ltd, incorporated under the companies Acts (registered number 8175149 hereby offer you, _________________('The Licensee') a license to occupy all and whole of office number ____ of the subjects known as and forming Unit ___/215 Rosedale Road, Albany, Auckland, with access to , a non exclusive right to use all W.C. and kitchen facilities, meeting room and furnishings as detailed in the attached schedule, but only on the Following terms and conditions.
1. The Licensee's first day of occupation under the license shall be __________
2. The License Fee paying to the last day of the current month of $_______plus GST shall be paid on occupation followed by monthly payments of $____________plus GST. These payments will be paid in advance starting on the first day of the following month from occupation date and will be due and payable on every 1st day of the month until the license ceases.
3. The licence shall continue until either (a) terminated by either party giving one month's prior written notice to the other or (b) If MTM Office Rentals Lease for the building in which the premises are located is not renewed.
4. Upon termination of the licence, the licensee shall vacate the premises leaving the same in a clean and tidy condition. If the licensee vacates the premises before the one month's written notice is due, they shall return all keys immediately on actual vacation date and not be entitled to any partial refund.
5. The amount of licence fee and other sums payable shall be deemed to be exclusive of any Goods & Services Tax payable unless clearly notified otherwise.
6. The licence is granted for use and occupancy of the premises by the licensee as office accommodation in connection with the licensee's business of _____________________________________ and for no other use whatsoever. The licensee shall be deemed to have the premises as fit in all respects for the purpose for which they are occupied.
7. The Licensee shall accept full responsibility for loss of or damage to his property within the premises and shall have no claim against the licencor in any respect in connection with such loss or damage.
8. The Licensee shall free and relieve the licencor of all expenses howsoever arising out of or in connection with its occupancy under the licence and shall properly compensate the licencor all or any loss, injury or damage whatsoever incurred for which the licensee is legally liable arising directly or indirectly out of its said occupancy of the premises.
9. The licencee shall not make any alterations or additions to the premisis or write on any of the windows or glass partitions.
10. The licencee shall keep the premises free of any cats' dogs, birds or other pets.
11. The licencee shall be bound to keep and maintain the premises in a neat and tidy condition and the licencor's furniture in good repair throughout the duration of the licence and shall leave the same in such a condition and repair at termination to the sight and satisfaction of the licencor.
12. The licencor shall provide such additional office services including telephone lines and internet access on such term and conditions (including cost) as may be agreed.
13. For the avoidance of doubt it is declared that the licence fee is inclusive of all local authority rates, buildings, insurance, electricity, cleaning of shared areas and air conditioning.
14. The licencee shall not be entitled to assign its rights under the licence or share possession of the premises with any third party whatsoever.
15. In the event of the licencee's failure to fulfil any obligations in terms of the licence and the licencor have given the licencee three full working days in which to rectify the breach or non-compliance and such rectification has not occurred within the foregoing period the licencor shall be entitled to terminate the licence forthwith by written notice and the licencee shall vacate the premises immediately.
16. In the event of any sums due not being paid on the due date for payment, interest shall be at a rate of 20% per annum, calculated daily from the due date until paid. Any amounts that remain unpaid will be passed on to a debt collection agency, and the licensee is liable for all collection costs and legal costs.